Pictures - Bilder / around QTH - HB9JOI : LOC. JN46FW
- 1.Shack - First Shack : EME and SATELLITE Amateur-Radio ONLY : As we still had in 2001 some several - in an useable , ready for function status - workable AMSAT amateur radio satellites.
- New Shack configuration : Short-Wave QRP(P) & QRO 1 kW and Station-Setup for Satellite-Operation VHF / UHF / SHF
- 2.Shack / Second Shack for amateur-radio homebrewing and experiments : Shortwave ONLY QRP(P) or QRO 1 kW / Also run my 9-Band-Shortwave WSPR QRP-Beacon (QRV:7 days - around the clock)
- ... Another view inside my Shack : Detail-Zoom .
- Backward on the other side of the amateur radio station (if I move 180° the rotary chair) : My electronics- & radio equipment construction corner ...
- Shack Panorama View : shooting moved 180° from left to right . Left : Construction-and homebrew corner , Right : The amateur-radio-station .
- HB9JOI / Jens : Newest picture in 2014
- HB9JOI in Cockpit of : Northrop F-5E Tiger II ( Swiss Air-Force Competition 2006 / Air-Force-Base Emmen - LU ) For my daily flight-training ... : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXU8Ed1IuA
- My dog "Dany"
- My dog : "Dany"
- HB9JOI - QTH / My living location : Central-Switzerland / 1000m a.s.l. : A view from my house over the central-swiss-mountains and down to the lake of Lucerne
- View on the mountain "Pilatus" (a.s.l. : 2'128,5 m) / There is the location of the 70cm-Repeater - HB9UF
- Near from my living-location in the mountains >>> Location of HB9HD / 10-Meter Repeater 29.650mc : The Highest 10 Meter Repeater worldwide and 70cm Repeater JN46HX Fronalpstock 1922 m / 6306 feet a.s.l.
- Near from my living-location in the mountains : The world highest 10m-Repeater HB9HD Locator of transmitter: JN46HX Fronalpstock 1922 m / 6306 feet a.s.l.
- Near from my living-location in the mountains : The world highest 10m-Repeater HB9HD / Locator of transmitter: JN46HX Fronalpstock 1922 m / 6306 feet a.s.l.
- Near from my living-location in the mountains : The world highest 10m-Repeater HB9HD / Locator of receiver: JN46JX Hoch Ybrig Wildae Maa 1850 m / 6070 feet a.s.l.
- Approximately 600m straight up higher from my living-location ... in the winter-time : Ski-Area KLEWENALP (2000m a.s.l.) Central-Switzerland
- NaP3 SDR with KX3 / Elecraft with N4PY-Remote-Control-Software : Both works very well together !
- ALL works great TOGETHER : SDR-NaP3 / KX3-Remote-Win4K3Suite / JT65-HF-Comfort
- JT65-HF Spectrum No Signals : Clean and without artefacts or ghost-spikes / see Infos : https://www.nap3-sdr-qrp-elecraft-kx3.ch/my-elecraft-kx3-setup-connections-cabling/
- JT65-HF Spectrum WITH Signals / Clean and without artefacts or ghost-spikes / see Infos : https://www.nap3-sdr-qrp-elecraft-kx3.ch/my-elecraft-kx3-setup-connections-cabling/
- JT65-HF Signals : Clean and without Ghost-Spikes or Artefacts to see in spectrum... KX3 is connected via fully galvanic isolated cablings
- Weak-Signal Operation with WSJT-X : JT65 / JT9 running with remote control Win4K3Suite and NaP3-SDR
- Signal-Plots with use software from K1JT : WSJT-X / Mode JT9 ( No JT9-signals to hear ,No JT9-signals to see ... But always decoded in deep noise !!! The signals which are to see are ONLY some little stronger JT65-Signals .)
- For WSJT-X Mode JT9 set bandwidth KX3 : TX-Menue to ESSB 4,0 kHz / RX 4 kHz ( for example to see here in screenshot : I using the Remote-Control-Software for KX3 / K3 : Win4K3Suite from VA2FSQ )
- Screenshot : JT65-HF_HB9HQX-Edition in addition with running Remote Win4K3Suite/KX3 and NaP3-SDR/KX3
- JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition / RX : VK
- Very good program for JT65 with a lot of features like e.g. "Auto Adjust DT" implemented and more ... : JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition Newest Vers. 0.9.82.0 (For download see HERE : https://www.nap3-sdr-qrp-elecraft-kx3.ch/nap3-sdr-and-other-downloads/ )
- Top of the picture You can see for example a very good World Clock . Many parameters can be adjusted : Colors, Sizes , Fonts and much more ! To get the software (Copy and paste the link in Your browser.) : https://kybtec.de/wbx01/ssh01/Home/HomeX01.aspx
- N4PY / PEGASUS-Plus Remote-Control-Software for many different RIG`s and K3 / KX3
- "CURUMIM"-Transceiver : Circuit-diagram
- Experiment - Test set-up of the "CURUMIM-TRX" In size comparison in background behind with a box of fire-wood-sticks ...
- Example Virtual comport configurations of VSP-Manager for (e.g. in this case) following software will run together1)Win4K3Suite 2)NaP3-SDR 3)Ham-Radio-Deluxe 4)JT65-HF-HB9HQX Edition via CAT too
Einträge: 1 - 33 von 33
The world smallest QRP(P)-Transceiver
Experiment - Test set-up of the "CURUMIM-TRX"
(In size comparison behind with a box of fire-wood-sticks ...)